Brian Tankersley is an experienced keynote speaker and educator, with over 21 years of experience teaching accountants of all experience levels, from senior partners and corporate executives to college students and CPA candidates. Some of the highlights of Brian’s speaking career include:
- Made presentations for 47 US state CPA Societies around the country, as well as for many similar organizations in Canada
- Delivered numerous presentations at national conferences such as the Boomer Summit, Southeast Accounting Show, Midwest Accounting Show, AICPA TECH+, AICPA Engage, CCH Connections, Sage Summit, Sage Insights, Thomson Reuters Synergy, and The Sleeter Group Solutions Conference
- Tankersley is a sought after speaker, and has traveled over 1.5 million miles across North America for speaking and consulting since 2002.
Some of the technology topics Brian has delivered include:
- Technology Update
- Accounting Software Selection
- Business Intelligence Basics
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies for Accountants
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Hardware and Software Selection
- Computer Security Fundamentals and Trends
- Google Apps for Accountants
- Internal Controls for Technology
- Microsoft Excel (wide range of topics)
- Microsoft Office 365 for Accountants
- Paperless Office
- Power BI, Power Map, Power Pivot, and Power Query
- QuickBooks for Accountants
- QuickBooks Online for Accountants
- Social Media for Accountants
Many other topics are available, and custom training can be developed to meet your team or organization’s specific needs.
For references, pricing, and availability, please call Casey Sims of K2 Enterprises at 985-542-9390.